Become a Contributor
Are you a beginner DIYer starting out and trying hands on various projects? Why not share with millions of our readers always hungry for new amazing content?
Or… are you an experienced woodworker who has spent over 10 years of your life working on tons of home decor projects and can’t live without it?
We welcome all the budding woodworkers and DIYers at Pro Tool Guide to share their work and projects (of any magnitude) with us and millions of our readers who love to learn more about woodworking, try their hands on new& unique DIY projects and even give feedback to you.
We charge $120 for one do-follow link inside guest posts (only to sites which are not in direct competition with us) and $100 to insert one do-follow link inside existing articles (not the buying guides).
Type of Content
We currently accept content related to Home Improvement, Woodworking, Power Tools and DIY projects which you are working on.
Our first preference is your own DIY projects which you have been working on. Write an article with proper step by step tutorial on how to build it, material and tool list, cut list, images/diagrams with proper markings and a finished project image. It should properly guide our readers to build it themselves.
Make sure your article is excellent, properly researched and well-formatted. We reserve the rights to reject any article if it doesn’t fit and follow our requirements or guidelines.
Guest Posting Guidelines
- The content should be 100% original and only in English language
- It should provide value, advice, takeaways and practical woodworking/DIY tips
- The introduction should be eye-catching and clearly convey the motive of the article
- Minimum word count is 800 for DIY project posts and 1500-2000 for others
- By submitting an article for publishing on ProToolGuide.com, you agree that copyright to that article (with full attribution) passes to ProToolGuide.com
Writing & Formatting Tips
- Use different headings and sub-headings to properly organise the content
- Use bullet points and numbered lists for steps or while sharing a list of things
- Use short paragraphs (maximum 80 words) for better readability
- Include relevant images and videos wherever necessary
- Write in a conversational tone, be humorous and confident while addressing the readers
- Include references to good sources and to the articles on PTG if applicable
Benefits of Contributing at PTG
- Showcasing your projects or content in front of thousands of monthly ProToolGuide visitors
- Getting a chance to become a regular contributor at PTG with renumeration
- Get a shoutout from us to your own website to gain some new readers
Reach to Us!
If you have gone through everything above (including price) and are interested to submit a potential article for publication, feel free to reach us out using our Contact form. Talk to us and then start working on the article. Send us your message in the below format.
- Introduce yourself and share your website link (if any)
- Link to previous guest posts (if any)
- 2-3 content ideas or your DIY project title
Footprint to reach us: